Curriculum Vitae – T.Bonney
Address. Available upon request
Tel. Available upon request
Current Role – April 2011 till present
The main aspects of my role at Gaming Media Group have been the day to day management of the Poker Heaven and HeavenBet websites, as well as creating, planning, organising and analysing monthly Poker promotions.
The Poker Heaven website operated using WordPress between 2009 and 2013, moving in May 2013 onto an in-house php driven site developed using a similar format/design to WordPress with greater use to basic code. The development of php is also utilized in the in-house player support tool https://www.theplayerzone.com.
The analytical side of the role involves a combination of SQL and Microsoft Excel to produce regular reports cross referencing player earning capability, alongside the expenditure for variable cost promotions and complete net profit for each relevant promotion.
These analytical skills are also used in the additional role as VIP Manager for Poker Heaven and HeavenBet, primarily to ensure player activity is monitored to ensure players are carefully looked after and should inactivity occur, we are aware of this.
A VIP Manager’s main role & responsibility is to develop and maintain close relationships with high earning players through different methods of communication including Skype, telephone, Social Media, email & face to face interaction
Regular VIP Tasks involve:
- Daily analysis, Investigative analysis and using a combination of Microsoft Excel & SQL (Structured Query Language) to look into player trends & activity.
- Communication using MSN, Skype, the Telephone, Social Media & more.
As well as dealing with developing web content and VIP services, this role also involves Social Media Management as well as usage of the CRM tool Campaign Commander.
- Strong communication skills – Developed during degree and used for all CRM & day to day management in person, on the phone & online.
- Management – Running & monitoring teams of upto 6 players.
- Statistical Analysis – Reporting using SQL & Microsoft Excel
- Web Design – Basic php, html & wordpress skills to create, promote, edit & maintain the Poker Heaven & personal websites.
- Typing speed of approximately 60-70 words a minute.Tools Used:
- Microsoft Applications – Excel, Word, Outlook, Access
- LivePerson – Online Chat Communications Tool
- Boss Media Network GMS – Network Back Office System
- University Of Hull 2001-04 – BA Philosophy (2:2 Hons)
- New Mills Sixth Form 1999-2001 – A-Level Economics (D)
– A-Level English Literature (D)
– A-Level General Studies (E)
- New Mills Secondary School 1994-1999 – 9 GCSEs – (English B, Maths B)
September 2010 till March 2011
Gaming Media Group – Head of Customer Services
Regular Tasks Include:
- Day to day running of the Department.
- Departmental Reporting through system back offices and with the use of Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Organisation of Staff working hours for over 100 Operational Hours a week.
- Ongoing development and management of Agent Quality Assessment through system back offices and Microsoft Excel
- Handling VIP Player Queries
- Helping to cover Support when the department is understaffed.
March 2010 till April 2011
Liberal Democrats – Leafleting
In the run up to the General Election, and afterwards I was actively leafleting on behalf of the Liberal Democrats in the Hornsey & Harringey Constituency.
July 2008 till September 2010
Gaming Media Group – Assistant Manager, Customer Services Department
Regular Tasks Included:
- Managing the Department in the absence of the Manager.
- Fast, accurate and thorough responses to player queries through email, Live Chat services and the telephone.
- Player retention and reacquisition through outbound calling to both active and inactive players promoting rooms and bonuses.
- Producing Financial Reports and managing the general overview of the company, including tournament issues and VIP issues over weekends and Public Holidays.
- Staff organisation & reporting.
August 2007 till July 2008
Purple Lounge Online Poker & Casino – Customer Support Executive
An active member of the Company’s Customer Support Department.
- Setting up and running of online tournaments, including conclusive reporting.
- Discussions of technical issues with the software provider technical team
- Processing player financial transactions.
The Gallery at Willesden Green – Volunteer Helper
Solitary voluntary invigilator for an independent Art Gallery.
- Opening and closing the gallery at the allotted times.
- Maintaining the gallery in terms of cleanliness and ease of access.
- Discussing with patrons the art exhibited and providing information.
February till April 2007
PostaDVD & Surprise Your Woman [Websites no longer available] – Management
Website manager for a DVD Rental firm and a gift sales website & store.
- Setting up two stores in Central London, including the relocation of goods.
Distribution and retrieval of DVDs from registered players.
Film Title Acquisition and promotion.
Attending board meetings and providing statistical analysis of figures to date.
Monitoring three members of staff.
November till December 2006
Neal’s Yard Dairy, Mail Order
Assisting the Mail Order Manager and aiding the packing team.
- Collecting phone and written orders, processing details on a PDQ Machine and collating finalised daily order lists with the Manager.
- Maintaining order archives of all deliveries, and reporting on purchasing trends.
- Active role in the wrapping and packing of 800+ parcels for Christmas delivery.
February 2006 till November 2006
Rare Music & DVDs eBay Store
A member of a small order listing and processing team.
- Processing and packing orders received online.
- Listing new items for sale through eBay.
- Organising and monitoring stock layout and levels.
- Ordering new stock from suppliers and ensuring receipt of these orders.
Passionate and loyal with a desire to get tasks resolved efficiently and accurately, I am a strong communicator (President of the Hull University Philosophy Society for two years). Friendly, but self motivated and determined, I can work well in a group or as an individual.
- Film enthusiast and one time review contributor (Hackney Gazette, October 2005). Former regular contributor to www.imdb.co.uk
- Top 3 Favourite Films: Sleeper (Woody Allen, 1973), Reservoir Dogs (Quentin Tarantino, 1992), Singin’ in the Rain (Gene Kelly, 1952)
- A member of the Tate (5 years +) and a regular at exhibitions at both galleries in London.
- Season Ticket Holder at Harlequins Rugby Union Club (2008 to present)
References Available Upon Request