Aspirations – June 2011
These are the things in my life that I am going to achieve.
- 1. I’m going to learn more about & attend more matches for Harlequins RUFC
- 2. By the time I’m 40, I’m going to be with a woman I love, and I’m going to have children.
- 3. I’m going to write a book which will change the world, and how we look at it.
- 4. In my future, I want to be working in an occupation where I feel I am actually putting something of practical benefit back into the world. Something which will outlive me, and something that is not money based.
- 5. By the age of 35, I’m going to have learnt a foreign language fluently, and I’m going to have a greater understanding of the varieties of wine.
- 6. I’m going to put effort into knowing and understanding more about the passions in my life. Mainly film, music, Philosophy, art, football, and the interests already mentioned.
- 7. One day, I’m going to attend the Cannes Film Festival.
- 8. I’ve read the “Communist Manifesto”. To understand the world better, I’m also going to read “Mein Kampf”, “The Koran”, “The Bible” and “The Wealth Of Nations”.
- 9. On a lighter note, I want to play the perfect game of Pool. I’d like to break, pot every single of my balls, and pot the black, all without my opponent getting a shot.
- 10. I’m going to feel like I’ve done everything I can do in life.Number 10, should never be fulfilled.